Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm Finally Graduating!


I know you guys thought this day would never come, but I'm finally entering the world of grown-ups by graduating from law school. Just so you know, when I was 8 years old and I had to write out a plan of my life as a homework assignment, I had myself graduating from Harvard Law School at age 28. Well, it turns out I won't be graduating from Harvard, but I beat my goal by graduating at age 27, so that makes up for it...

It'll be kinda weird not having any school left. I graduate on May 16th and I'm starting to regret the fact that I will never have a summer vacation or spring break ever again! It will be a relief to be done with law school, although the relief is somewhat false because I'll be forced to start studying for the bar exam immediately after graduation. You'd think that after completing 21 years of schooling they'd give you a few months off!!!

7 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome! We are just starting the process of going "back to school"! Scott will be going back in the fall or winter...ahhh...weird enough though, I am excited. We both know this is what he needs and we need. You go Bran! I do have to say Way to go Ki as well, because even though she doesn't have to "go" to school and study, I know she whole heartedly supported you! Us wives go back to school emotionally!

Erin said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for my husband to be ALMOST done... but that will be awhile!
And Kiley... you are awesome! I ALWAYS love getting my hair done by you, you are definetly the BEST! So thanks again!

Another Blog... said...

HEY BRANDO! Congrats... we've seen it since you've been here... I think Kiley will be the most relieved that you are done! Good luck on the BAR for sure!

Brianna and Family said...

That sounds like a fun night! I found your blog thru someone else's in the Ward. Mind if I add you to my blog?! See ya soon! ~Brianna

Shelley Eggett said...

Wow Brandon that is Awesome, Congratulations and Way to go!!!

Love - Shelley

Unknown said...

Way to go Brando! Ya, I wish I could get a break too. At least you picked a career where you start making dscent money soon after you're done,I still have a few years of $20-30k ahead of me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kiley! I saw the post on Erin's blog. Have a fabulous day.