Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Catch up!

I know I've been in a blogging rut, so here's whats been going on:
* Brandon is officially done with school!! I'm so proud of him! His last final is tomorrow (keep him in your prayers) and then he has a paper to write and he's done! His graduation is next Friday!
*Hadley got sick for two and a half weeks. Lost almost three pounds! It started with the flu, teething, ear infections and weird side affects to her antibiotic. She's turning one in a few weeks and I'm a wreck! I can't believe it!
*We went to Zion with our good friends and long, lost cousins Lanece and Tyler McDonald. We went on such a pretty hike it was so fun and we're not big hikers as you can see! I would post pictures but Brandon had an idea that we'd take pictures of them and they'd take pictures of us so we wouldn't be trading cameras every few minutes. Well I don't know if Lanece would like her pictures posted all over our blog! We still need to swap pictures!
*My brother went through the temple and it was so neat! I'm still in shock he leaves in a few weeks! With Brandon taking the bar in July and my mom an empty nester since her baby boy is leaving, it looks like we'll be spending a lot of time together!!! Coping!
*For my birthday last week my friends took me to California Pizza Kitchen! It was so fun and yummy! Thanks girls! Then Brandon took me out to dinner to Maggiano's on the strip. IT was great. Usually we don't really celebrate my birthday since its always on finals but it was a great day!

14 comments:

Rapunzel said...

I missed reading your blog. It's good to have you back!!:)

*/ Jillian said...

happy late birthday to you too kiley! sounds like you are keeping busy.

Shelise said...

Well happy birthday. So what made Hadley lose so much weight? Im so glad you updated I was beginning to wonder if you were gone forever. Oh and by the way we still have your movie What Lies Beneath. I need to get that back to you. Hope everythings going well.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you have had a sick baby! That is the worst. But congrats to Brandon for finishing school.

Erin said...

Thanks for the b-day text! We just got back from vacationing in Moab. I thought about you all day on your birthday and of course never got around to giving you a call. Sorry your sister-in-law is such a slacker! So happy late birthday! Love you lots! We miss you and hope to see you soon!

Rissa and Jared said...

hey kiley! you guys have been busy, Zions sound so fun. hey, if you're up for doing a cut and highlight, gimme a call!

Barrettes and Bows said...

Sounds like good times, minus the part where Hadley got really sick. Tell Brandon we said..go get em' tiger. I can't believe he is done.

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Kiley,
I ran into your blog...your family is so darling!! Hadley is so flipping cute. She is just younger than my son Ryan. It's so great that your husband is done with school! Good luck on the bar. I just started blogging...we'll have to keep in touch.

Andrus Family said...

This whole having your husband be done with school thing is so awesome, don't ya think? Have fun at graduation for us....I'm still a little bitter that Ryan isn't walking!

Max Fam said...

congrats brando. let us know how reality is. We still have 5 more years until we hit it.

Andy said...

Congrats MacDo! You will have to let me know what life is like without exams. Good luck.

Tobler's said...

Hi! I found your blog when I was looking at Bryce and Paige's. Your little girl is so darling! How are you doing?

shawfamily said...

hey you just let me know whatcha want :) i can order it anytime! if you need to look on mymodbe.com I don't have a website but there are many to look at. have a good day

Jennifer said...

hey Kiley, i'm glad you found me. Your little girl is such a doll!