Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010

Our Easter started the weekend before while we were in St. George. We had a fun BBQ at the park with my parents, kade and sydney and our grandparents. Hadley loved finding eggs and presents that grandma hid! During our Easter week, we met up with a bunch of friends from the ward at the park for a potluck and easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Toni!!

For our actual Easter, we all slept in which was nice and then the Easter bunny realized she didn't put out the Easter stuff. After that was thrown together we enjoyed a nice relaxing Sunday and watched conference. It was so good this year I thought. It seemed like there were a lot of talks to mothers, I loved it.


My mom has The princess and the frog movie as well, so when Hadley saw it in her basket she said, "oh good, grandma gave it back."



The Marz family invited us over for Easter dinner. It was GREAT food and fun company! Marliyn and Barbara, thank you for Hadley's treats and prizes!




The Earl kiddos, Nate and Had

4 comments:

McKinna said...

I love Easter! Such a cute Holiday... but whats cuter is Hadleys face!!! she is adorable Kiley!!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you could join us for Easter!

Kim said...

So fun! I can't wait to hug that little miss Hadley in a few months!!

Our Little Family said...

Ki! I can't believe how big Had is getting!! Tell these kiddies to stop growing!! :( I miss you guys! I'm glad you had a fun Easter with your fam! Ty's fam came to visit, so that was fun for us to see family! love u!