Monday, May 31, 2010

Some FUN times!

I'm slacking off with the blog thing. We have been having fun though! We love that it is warm now!! We got most of our backyard done, been swimming a few times, getting ready for Hadley to turn 3 on Wed, and having fun with visitors!!!

Grandpa Craig has stopped by a few times lately and its been so good to see him!!!


Our friend Cassie is getting married so her and Riley, Crew and Mama Jew came down to shop for dresses and of course we all had to go to Cheesecake Factory!!


We love the parks in Las Vegas. There are tons to choose from so here we are exploring a new one with the girls from the ward. This girl loves snakes lately. Its freaking me out a little bit. I took her to the dentist for the first time (she did so good!) and out of all the toys she chose a fake snake. It scares the crap out of me constantly. I hate that thing even though its plastic.



Our good friends Jason and Sammy and their cute kids came down so we got to meet up with them for some shopping and dinner! Hadley loves London and had so much fun playing and dressing up with her!!


Here is cute little Camden. (I don't know why this picture is flipped sideways and it won't let me turn it.)




3 comments:

Shelise said...

I know what you mean about the parks. I miss them constantly now that we're in Provo.

Rapunzel said...

I love seeing you... especially when it includes food. Which it always does!

Kim said...

Kiley - I am getting ready to decorate our playroom.....could you take a picture of your shelves you made for your books? My mom was talking about them, and I would love to steal your idea if you don't mind. You can email it to me or put it on facebook or your blog, whatever is easier. Just a few weeks and we will see you. Miss you and LOVE you tons!!