Friday, July 02, 2010

He's Baaack!

{June 10th}

Welcome home Elder Prisbrey!!!! This was by far one of the coolest days ever!!!
He flew in at 12:30 pm and it seemed like the morning dragged on forever! Then the plane was late, then he took his sweet time getting off the plane. St. George is the BEST place to be to watch missionaries come home. Our airport is small and you can see them as soon as they step out of the plane.

For fathers day Brandon and I surprised my dad with round trip tickets to Salt Lake. So he could surprise Kason at his gate in SLC and they could fly home together.







Its so nice to have my buddy home again.
(brandon had to work so thats why he's not in any pics, their reunion happened the next day)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! I loved looking at all of the pictures! How fun. I still can't believe he's already home and it's been 2 years.

Crazy Lifferths said...

YES! Welcome home. The Santa Barbara airport is just like that and it was SO awesome to see my brother get off the plane. Have so much fun with your buddy! I bet Hadley is thrilled!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I am so glad he's back! Yeah for you!

Our Little Family said...

Woohoo Kasen!!!!!!