Monday, August 09, 2010

Its a....

BOY!!!


We couldn't be more excited and still in shock.

Our reaction: "Are you serious?!" "No way!" and maybe some happy tears!

Hadley's reaction: LOTS of not-so-happy tears. "Say its a sister" "I need a sister" "i don't want a brother"

We told her Heavenly Father gets to choose and her response: "Heavenly Father wants a brother but I need a sister"
Whenever one of us would tell someone on the phone she'd say to the other, tell mom/dad to say its a sister! Followed by more tears!!

Good thing we have til Feb! We need all the time to get her excited!

7 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

ooohh, i am excited for you to enter the world of crazy BOYS.

So excited for you.

Mariesa M. said...

Congrats! That is soo exciting! I hope you can talk Hadley into thinking a brother is cool before February.

Kim said...

Little boys are the BEST!! Congratulations! :)

Crazy Lifferths said...

YEAH! That is SO exciting! Hadley will fall in love with him as soon as she lays eyes on him!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

YEA! One of each is SO much fun! I'm sure Hadley will love him to pieces once he gets here. Congratulations!

erica said...

so fun to have one of each. congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Josie didn't want me to have a baby, she would ask me to give the baby back to it's mommy if I held my friends' babies, but as soon as her brother was here she was in love. Hadley will be the same! So excited for you!