Monday, September 20, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

{Sep 4th-6th}

We had a great long weekend with the family! (To bad Kade and Sydney couldn't make it.) They were suppose to come down Fri night and Hadley was so dang excited. After a very long day for my dad and Kason, they decided to come Sat morning. When we were putting Hadley to bed Fri night she asked where grandma, papa and kason were. When we told her they would be here in the morning she said in a sad little voice, "you teased me." Which translates to " you lied to me!" It was so cute and so sad!

So once they got here, our friends Lindsay and Wes let us all come crash at there fabulous pool! It was wonderful, thanks guys!! We had a fun night at dinner. When we were leaving the restaurant, Hadley saw a lady with long very pink hair. When we were right in front of her table Hadley freezes and stares and says loudly, "mom, look! She has pretty pink hair. Like my ponies!" Oh man, I'm not ready for these innocent, honest comments that will embarrass me!

Monday we went bowling and out to lunch before they left us. Of course I take no pictures until the last day! And most of these pics turned out bad cause our camera sucks and Brandon will give me a hard time for not fixing red eye but I can't figure it out today, oh well.


Had and papa bowling.


Waiting so patiently for her turn.

Cheering everyone on.

She loved having the air blow her hair.

After she would let the ball go, and it took 5 min for it to reach the pins she would do dance moves or a head stand while she waited. This is all I could capture though.




1 comment:

Kim said...

That looks so fun! I wish we were closer so we could enjoy family times like these all together! I hope you are feeling good....Miss You!!