Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grayson's Blessing

Grayson was so dang cute on his big day! He didn't make a peep which made Brandon so happy!
Brandon did a wonderful job, the Spirit was so strong. We are grateful for our family and friends who made this day special for us. My brother Kason brought my grandparents down for the day! My grandpa really wanted to be there and it meant so much to me! I know it wasn't easy getting them here. Its so hard for them to travel these days!

Fun day, but glad its over with, I'm not gonna lie!!!!!!!


getting him all ready for his big day!


{ March 6th, 2011 }



grandma and grandpa McDonald
grandma and grandpa Prisbreygreat grandma and grandpa pope
Nate loves Grayson and is so cute with him!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Kiley you look sooo great!! It doesn't even look like you had a baby!!