Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter in St. George this year! It was great having my cousin and Aunt there from Phoenix as well. We decorated Easter eggs with everyone and we drove my mom crazy. I made the comment that I don't remember ever decorating Easter eggs when I was younger and when my brother Kade agreed it went downhill from there! So the rest of our weekend consisted of her throwing out memories from when we were little and us thinking she was nuts.

A few funny Hadley quotes from the weekend: during church she says to my mom, "Grandma, why are we singing? We do NOT sing at my church." and after dinner we usually read the Easter story and we were kinda being bums about it so we said Kason, you just tell us it. And Hadley says, "Kason, not again." in a bored and annoyed voice. It was hilarious.



So here is our picture of our first Easter decorating eggs!
Jessi, me and G.


Having fun with Robin Eggs.

My mom is so cute with Hadley and creative too! Here they are making little chicks.

Easter morning Hadley and Grayson woke up to a note and clue on the front door from the Easter bunny. After finding all the clues, she finally found her Easter basket hiding in the tub. (Apparently the Easter bunny sucks at drawing a tub, cause it took some time figuring that clue out!)

She thought it was so funny. She loved her kite, puzzle and Easter outfit.

Trying to get a pic before church. I love Easter Sunday! I love the spirit that you feel, the songs sung in church and the wonderful talks! The older I get the more emotional I get I swear!
After our yummy lunch we went to the school to have an Easter egg hunt and let Hadley fly her kite. I hope my cousin Jessi will come back after the surprise we left her in one of her eggs! Not the most appropriate but if you want a good laugh come to one of our Easter egg hunts.
I love her face in this pic. She is taking this seriously!

I love that my parents still make it fun even though we are all old! Yes she made us all hunt for eggs too!

Hadley loves her uncle Kade and aunt Syd! I'm sad I didn't get one pic of Sydney, she was there I promise!

1 comment:

McCoy Family said...

Wow I can't believe Grayson is already so big. We have to get together soon.