Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Halloween Festivities

{ Oct 14 -15th }

A few of my friends and I had a little Halloween lunch for our kiddos. We made mummy pizzas, decorated Halloween cookies, painted pumpkins and made spider plates.
Brandon had the day off so he stayed home with Grayson, so it was nice to just spend time with Hadley.



It was a fun weekend, our friends Jenni and Kelly were in town and then my family showed up as well! We went to the pumpkin patch for their son Bennett's birthday. I offered to make his cake for them, and with some tips/help from Whitney, it ended up being so dang cute!



Hadley, Grayson and Ava.

I forgot socks for my kids (cause who needs them in Oct?) and they wouldn't let Hadley on the slide with out them. But Papa saved the day and had an extra pair of his socks for her to wear!


Bennett and Hadley in the feeding zoo part.

Of course her favorite part, riding Blondie.
Uncle Kason bought Hadley the biggest pumpkin for them to carve. She was so excited!


No comments: