Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas time!

I love the holidays! I still can't believe they've come and gone! At the beginning of December the kids and I drove up to St. George to see the "real Santa", he is the same one my mom took us kids to see every year when we were little. Sydney and Nakelle were good sports to put up with us getting a picture with Santa!




Friday the 23rd- Christmas eve round 1:
We asked my family to do an early Christmas so we could be with both families. So on Friday we drove up to St. George and had an early Christmas eve. My mom always makes prime rib and it was delicious! We made our reindeer food so Santa can drop off our jammies. We played left-center-right and opened our gifts from each other.



Sydney and Grayson


Oh this little lady makes me laugh! She is so mad in this picture! She thought she would get to see the reindeer drop off her jammies. Big miscommunication!

Trying to see Rudolph in the sky. Luckily Nakelle saved the night and saw a red flashing light.
Saturday the 24th:
We opened our gifts from my parents and had a nice breakfast. Hadley got a bike!



Watching Hadley play with her bike before we headed to Salt Lake for Christmas eve with Brandon's family.

Nakelle and Grayson





We had a wonderful dinner with Brandon's family! Then we went and looked at Christmas lights before we put the kids to bed.

Hadley was funny this year. Every time we'd ask her what she wanted for Christmas she say, "mom, its a surprise."


Sunday the 25th - Christmas!!:

Caitlin woke us all up at 6,( its the only day I will wake my babies) and the party begins!!



Caitlin and Hadley


It was a great weekend with our families, we were lucky and got to see a few of Brandon's friends and their families too. I wish I had taken more pics!!

No comments: