Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby # 3


Holy cow, I can't believe I'm even saying this, but Baby #3 will be here early October!

It started in January. For a week straight Hadley would pray for her baby sister. I joked with Brandon saying that one of us would sleep on the couch for the next 6 months if she kept up with those prayers!

In February Grayson got the stomach bug and wasn't feeling good and then I got it. He got better, I did not. After a week I thought maybe I'd go buy a test just to get a piece of mind so I could feel better. Right when I took it, it was positive like right away. I started shaking and yelled for Brandon. I started bawling but not because I was angry, I was just overwhelmed. This doesn't happen to us!

Usually it takes time, tests, tears, lots of dr. apps, different medicines and more time for us to even get pregnant. So we were completely shocked but immediately felt so blessed. I kept feeling like Heavenly Father was up there laughing at us, reminding us he sees the bigger picture and he has a plan for all of us and this baby needs to come.

I also feel like Ross on Friends, when Rachel tells him she's pregnant. And he's yelling about condoms not being 100% effective and he yells "they should put that on the box!"

I think I'm over the worst with the sickness, I'm 12 weeks now!! I'm finally feeling human again, I don't know what I'd do without Brandon. He is so dang patient, and sweet and the best MR. Mom when I couldn't be. Oh, I love him. I'm so grateful for friends who helped with my kids, brought us dinner and things to help us survive. And for my parents help. I'm one lucky girl.


10 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Wouldn't it be funny if Hadley started praying for this pregnancy to be twins. LOL

Lindsay Griffeth said...

We're so excited for you guys! Your THREE kids are lucky you are their mama!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

SO SO excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!!

Holly Germer said...

Erin just told me last week - congrats! That is really exciting and I am sure completely overwhelming. Luckily you make them cute!

Alisha Shaw said...

This is so exciting!! I'm thrilled for you!! I might have a few things I need your little ones to pray for, for me Heehee Congrats!!

Cami said...

Love the story. How exciting for you all. Wish we were around to help. Congrats!

Cami said...

Love the story. How exciting for you all. Wish we were around to help. Congrats!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Congrats!! I laughed out loud about the part on friends! So funny! You'll do great with three kids!

Kim said...

You got this girl!!! I am so excited for you guys. Davis better not start praying for another sibling...LOL! Love You! Wish I was closer to help you.

The Tanner Family said...

well hopefully its a girl for little hadley! the cards are in your favor. Our ward has all boys till about half way through the year and then come the girls!!!