Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kindergarten!


Hadley's first day of Kindergarten
Aug 27, 2012
with Mrs. Stemp










 
We made it through with no tears from either of us! 

After her first day we celebrated at McDonald's. 

When she came home I asked her what she learned and her reply: "You can only take 1 pump of soap in the bathroom."  She said she couldn't remember anything else!

We love her teacher! 

Brandon had a harder time with it on the actual first day than I did, serves him right for making fun of me every time I got sad thinking about it weeks before!

She's been so excited all summer long.

I started to kinda get freaked out the closer it got, it's just to official!  But it's been great getting back into a routine and having something for her to do.  She's been kinda acting out a lot more and I think she was just getting bored so school has been nice!!

Grayson gets so sad every morning when she leaves and asks "wheres yadley" every ten minutes!  He loves when we go get her. 

No comments: