Monday, November 27, 2006

I sure wish I had a job...

I bet you never thought that having a job could be stress relieving. Well, try being $70,000 in debt with a pregnant wife and no prospects for work. I'm trying not to be too hard on myself... I still have a year and a half left of law school, but many of my friends in law school already have jobs lined up for the summer. All I got was a stack of rejection letters. I think I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to make $100,000+ after graduation and maybe I just need to be more patient, but I'm a pretty greedy person. So I'm going to continue to look for that job that will make me buttloads of cash.

In other news, Kiley's been pretty sick lately and she hasn't been able to work, so we're basically living off of savings and the kindness of others. Hopefully she'll be able to get back to work soon so that we can make it until we get some loan money in January, but if not, I'm sure it will work out. Luckily we found a prescription that seems to calm down her nausea. She's now 10 weeks along, so we're hoping that once she's past the first trimester she won't get as sick.

Thanksgiving was pretty fun, we went up to St. George to visit Kiley's family for the week. That was some good fun. We got to play some racquetball and shoot some guns... I don't know what it is about Thanksgiving that makes people want to shoot guns.

Anyway, that is all for now.

No comments: