Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Owned the Nevada Bar Exam!

Well, I found out the good news today that I passed the Nevada Bar Exam! I've never been so relieved in my life! I counted down the hours until 3:00 p.m. today when they post the results on the Nevada Bar website. I had a sick feeling in my stomach all day long. Luckily one of my friends up in Reno obtained a "leaked" list about an hour early and he let me know that I passed. So from now on, I expect all of you to call me either Brandon McDonald, Esq., or Counsel McDonald. For those of you who still don't believe me, I've included a screen shot of the list:

10 comments:

Crouch6 said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! We knew you would pass!

Beth said...

Brandon & Kiley...Congratulations! A real, live lawyer. So good of you to post the good news. And, congratulations on your home! It's so good! I can't believe how big Hadley has gotten. Thanks for dropping in, Kiley.

Erin said...

That is the BEST news EVER! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys... that's awesome!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I can only imagine how excited you are. CONGRATS!

Holley and Brandon said...

Congratulations Brandon! We are so happy for you!

Another Blog... said...

CONGRATS BRANDON! I mean, ahem, Counsel McDonald! You are #1 and we will call you for all legal advice!

The Baker said...

so i expect to hear you announce this in your testimony and any other time you teach a class or make a comment. :)

Amy Miller said...

I KNEW YOU'D DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Brandon. It was so fun to see you guys last week. Thanks again for the bed, and for driving me to and from the airport. You guys are the best. Hopefully I'll see you again soon. And Brandon McDonald, Esq. we'll be in touch with all my legal counsel. :) Love you guys!!

The Richards Family said...

Yeah Congrats!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations Brandon!! That is a HUGE accomplishment. Now you can BREATHE again!!