Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween

I hope your Halloween was better than ours. We have all been sick around here. So thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa who took Hadley trick or treating. She had so much fun begging for candy and then loved handing out candy. I can't believe how big she is, its crazy to think just last year she could care less about Halloween and this year she was running around having fun in her costume.

Oh and I got tickets to the Ellen show!! I know this has nothing to do with this post but I'm so excited! She's coming to vegas so I signed up for tickets last week and they called me!



Her favorite thing right now is coloring. Its so funny. She found Grandma's primary bag and went to town with the pencils.

14 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

hadley is an adorable ladybug. are the Ellen show tix for an actual taping of her show or is it for the Comedy Festival? Are there more available? If it's to the actual Ellen show, I wanna go!

Shelise said...

She is so cute. I love her outfit.

Holley and Brandon said...

She is the cutest little ladybug I have ever seen!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Such a cute ladybug. I'm glad she was all better by Halloween!

familyof4 said...

How cute! I love her outfit too. When is the show? Are there tickets left? I so want to go!

Cami said...

She is such a cute ladybug!! sad that you were sick, hope everyone is feeling better now.
oh and tell Brandon CONGRATS on the Nevada Bar Exam! that is awesome, good for him! looks like you guys have been busy but are having fun! I miss you, we need to meet in St. George or something. I haven't ventured out with 3 kids much... but I will soon hopefully! haha
love ya girl!

Lesley said...

She is such a little girl now. No more baby! Love the costume!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh she looks so cute in her costume! I hope you all feel better, and that is so awesome that you got tickets to the Ellen show!!!

Mariesa M. said...

She is the cutest little lady bug! Have fun at the Ellen show!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Love Love Love the costume! I hope you guys are all feeling better. I am so glad you live so close to your mom so she can do things like that!

Britt and Rick said...

She is the cutest lady bug I have ever seen! She looks so big in that last picture!

Vera said...

You're cute little girl looks just like you did when you were our little neighbor (in the hood).

Tobler's said...

She makes the cutest little ladybug.
Sorry to hear you were sick, that is no fun!
Congrats on the tickets for the Ellen show. That will be awesome!

Alex said...

Had is such a cute lil' ladybug!! They are growing up so fast, huh?

I also would love to go to Ellen with you if it's not too late. Is it a real show taping? That would be really fun!

ps...I saved $69 at Albertson's yesterday. Still not as good as you and Lindsay, but I am getting there!