Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bad Santa

Dear Santa,

I guess the economy isn't bothering you yet. Well it is for most of us. We can't and don't want to spend $15 for one 4x6. Nor do we want to spend $40 for a package of my kid trying with all her might to get away from you.
Maybe next year you will waive the high prices to see you and we can get a picture with you!

Here are the kids waiting at Santa's door for him to let us in from the cold. We waited over 30 min and because we wouldn't buy a package of pictures, they wouldn't let us take some with our own camera. So we were out of there pretty quick!



This was after Santa scared her. Maybe next year she'll like him.

10 comments:

Staci said...

Isn't that sad!! What a bummer...maybe I'll have Chris come down and dress as Santa:) I think he would make a cute one and he doesn't charge?! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Lesley said...

Poor little Hads. My girls don't like him either. Maybe never for them. :)

Vera said...

That Santa is a bad dude.

Rapunzel said...

I'm tellin' ya, the grinch was a hit! He was cheap too

Holley and Brandon said...

Tell Hadley that it's ok, sometimes Santa scares me too! And thanks for your funny little comment, it made me laugh. Whenever I throw tantrums Brandon just laughs at me and then I stop. You should try that with Hadley next time... who knows? It might work on her too. :) And I am excited to see you next week too-I can't wait!

erica said...

so glad you found me! thanks for the comment. we went to see santa tonight but the line was sooo dang long. next time.
ps hadley is so stinkin darling! she has grown so much since kates wedding.

The Foisy's said...

That's funny and totally true! We just took Avery to sit on santa's lap at the ward Christmas party! Where did you go? Looks cute! Hmm, town square?

MaKayle said...

15 bucks! That's ridiculous! I think it's so funny to see all the pictures of kids screaming on Santa's lap! I'm sure Peanut would do the same thing but sadly we wont be able to find out. So no picture for us either!

Teshua said...

I know just how you feel...it is crazy what they want you to pay for a picture with santa. Kayden was scared to death of him too.

mjnetty said...

You need to go to Cabela's to see Santa. Not a very long line. He's a great Santa, and they take pictures for you for FREE!