Monday, December 08, 2008

Hadley's men.

So my mom and I went to the Ellen show and it was so dang fun! And it serves us right for being greedy because that was the day she didn't give out any prizes. It was still so cool though. We were the only ones who followed the rules about no bringing cameras. So I have no pictures to show for it. Anyways so after that I went home with her and spent the whole week in St. George. I got to see a few friends, (Sorry Erin that Hadley was so mean to Carter) hang out with my cousins and spend time with my family and grandparents. It was fun. I even got to have a girls night with my mom and we went to see Twilight. My dad is the best. He watched Hadley for me. He got her already for bed and everything. I don't know what he did but she even slept 13 hours. Isn't this the cutest picture! This is what we came home to. Hadley is obsessed with her "Papa." She loves to feed him and wake him up and she follows him around the house.


This is Hadley's other main man, Nate. Or "Nete" as Hadley calls him. Remember back in the day the play pins. Where are mom's just threw us in there with toys and called it good. Well after Nate's nap Hadley wanted to get in there with him and I seriously could not get them out for 10 minutes or so. I folded two batches of laundry while they played in there. I promise Lindsay I don't always just throw them in there when I babysit him, just this once.


9 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Keep them in there as long as they'll stay! :)

Nate sure loves Had!

The Foisy's said...

K, I'm so jealous! That sounds like fun! We still need to get together! I love that picture with your dad and Hadley that is so dang cute!

Vera said...

Kiley, you have an awesome Mom and Dad. Its fun to see your pictures.

Holley and Brandon said...

So cute!! I love the picture of Kelt and Hadley but my favorite is the last one- she is such a little poser! I love it!

Lesley said...

That picture with your dad is adorable! Seriously so sweet.

Erin said...

She wasn't mean to Carter, she's so cute! Ammon still calls her Henry though... that is crackin me up... since he can say Hadley. Whatever, I don't understand him. It was so fun seeing you!
The picture of your dad and Hadley is adorable!

Molliana said...

Those pictures are soooo adorable. Cuties!

Rissa and Jared said...

i'm still jealous you went to see Ellen. thanks for coming to the party last weekend--it was so fun to have you guys there!!

Crazy Lifferths said...

They are so cute together! Hadley is beautiful! Miss you guys! We will see soon though, right?! Email me or text me your address ASAP please!