Monday, March 02, 2009

Hadley's Favorite things...

Hadley is getting too big too fast! I love it and hate it at the same time. She is so funny and loves to make you laugh, she says the craziest things. At church during sacrament she drops her book and says, " Oh crap." Nice, I know. We have a lot to work on! Anyways, here are her favorite things right now.

She still loves shoes! She's pretty impressive how she can strut her stuff in them. She walks better than I do and can even run in them.



and Tumbling. The first week you could totally tell her and Nate were the youngest ones there. But its so fun to watch them get the hang of it week to week. They'll remember what to do. This is their favorite part at the end when Miss Tiffany gives them stamps and stickers.



14 comments:

Frei Family said...

She is so cute!! I think it is great you have her in tumbling already!! She looks pretty comfy in those heels!!

Britney said...

SHE IS GETTING SO BIG. I NEED TO SEE HER AGAIN. SHE LOOKS SUPER CUTE IN YOUR SHOES.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

She has definitely mastered the art of walking in heels! And she's quite the tumbler, too.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Tumbling sounds fun, I always love her outfits. Abby blurted out "Oh Crap" at church a few weeks back too. I heard someone else a few benches away laugh. It was good to talk, even though it was brief, on Sunday :)

The Richards Family said...

so cute. Time needs to slow down!

Caitlin said...

I miss you guys!!!! Haddles is so cute/gigantic!!!

Erin said...

How cute! She is getting so big. I was just talking to my mom about how C is almost 2, and so is Hadley. They have grown up so fast. A wants to come to your house again... to play with Hadley.

Kim said...

She is getting so big and she is getting cuter by the day! I miss you and love you tons!! I have been looking for cheap flights so you could come out this summer. I will keep looking!

Holley and Brandon said...

Ki she is totally your mini-me! She is so dang cute- I can't believe how big she is!

Heidi Rowe said...

She's adorable!
And what girl doesn't love shoes.

West's said...

She is growing up so fast! How fun! Don't worry they go through phases of phrases. Hannah's right now is "Oh my gosh" at least we're out of "Oh Shoot"

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. I bet she loves it. Gardening is new to me too! I will let you know how it goes.

Tere Shake said...

kiley.
i am to ask you what you named your turtle when you got one. Riley told me to ask you. ha we just got some and i want a cute name.

McKinna said...

Kiley! I found ya... it was sooo good seeing you today and I had a great time at lunch! we definatly need to hang out again! Your little girl is just adorable! You guys actually live out by my mom-in-law to, so when we are out there, we need to stop by and let the kids play too! so anyways, i'll give you my email so i can get yours, and send ya an invite to my blog! Great seeing you again!!
kinna910 at yahoo dot com