Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Biggest Loser here we come! I can't stop eating CANDY. I got brandon a huge bag of his favorite gummy worms. We added up the calories and the whole bag is 7500 calories!

We had a fun Easter with my family. They got here on Sat and we went to dinner then to town square to walk around and shop. Hadley loves it there because she can see the airplanes coming in. And to finish the night up we stopped and got slurpies!

I love these pictures of Hadley and her Papa. She'll just talk his ear off. I swear he's her favorite person! Except now she calls him Kelt. Its so funny.



This is what grandma and grandpa brought her. She wouldn't smile because her mouth is full of candy.

Here she is hurring and looking to see what she got before we left for church.

She calls my mom "mygam" and she loved playing and coloring with her. She thinks grandma is funny.Hadley would not take a nap. So I told her to lay down or go to her crib so she ran to Papa and fell right asleep.

On a side note, Mothers day is coming up. If you need an awesome gift for your husbands to give you my friend Shauna does amazing paintings! Check them out here littleshopofshavs

14 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

woot woot for slurpies!

Erin said...

Oh the picture of Hadley and your dad is so cute. Glad you had a great Easter. Call me...

McKinna said...

ah such cute pics! She is to dang adorable!! and WE need to do town square!!

Karley said...

Ki, I think we need to get our girlies together, they would have a blast. That blanket that Hadley has on where she is sleeping on big kelt is Austin's wooby. That blanket goes everywhere we go. It is nice to see yours is still a pretty pink. Ours in turning a little gray!

Frei Family said...

That was nice of your parents to come down!! happy Easter!

Rapunzel said...

HOLY GUMMY WORMS!! That's flat out rediculous!

Unknown said...

I loved your Easter pictures. It looks like you all had a great weekend. Hadley is getting so big. She is almost as big as Davis! HA HA! Can't wait to see you in a few months!!
Love Koni

The Foisy's said...

Oh she is such a doll! We need to get together again. I totally know how you feel about the candy. I can't stop eating either. I love seeing your mom and dad by the way. So cute! Let's plan something!

Kenz said...

Hadley is so freakin adorable! You just dress her, and do her hair so cute! Need some tips this way. Hope all is well and Happy be-lated Easter!

Heidi Rowe said...

Arn't grandparents great! the pic of Hadley and Gramps is so cute! I thought of you as we visited Vegas this weekend but sadly your phone# got lost when my phone fried :(

Mark and Niki said...

Sweet Easter basket, I am surprised she didn't want to take it to church...Really 7500 calories that is nuts I don't even want to go there...I hate easter for that reason! Happy Late Easter

Another Blog... said...

I can't believe the mini-kiley! She is so dang cute! A little girl, not a baby! Time for another! It's so fun to see your parents! Tell them hi for us!!

Brittany Barnes said...

Oh Kiley! She is so adorable! I miss you guys so bad. I never make it down that way anymore. The boys are talking about a trip down there in May however......so if I decide to invite myself, you better make some time for me to come see you and your cute girl!

Valerie Christensen said...

Kiley--Hey, it's Val. I found your blog through Megan's. Just thought I would say Hi.
Hadley looks so much like you--she is one beautiful little girl!