Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I had such a great birthday this year! I love my friends! It started out in the beginning of the week with them taking me to Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Then I've had a few lunch and breakfast dates! Phone calls, cards and some nice gifts! Thanks girls, I love you!



So most of you know we have a table for little people. Seriously! I had to take a picture to prove to Brandon. This is the one thing he brought to our marriage was this table! And it has taken me almost 5 years to convince him we need a new one. I love our old table and its served its purpose but I'm ready to move on! Whats embarrassing is when you invite people over for dinner who have kids and you don't have a chair or space for them at your dang table! So today I went to lunch with some friends and I come home to Roses! It was awesome! Then 15 min later a big old delivery truck pulls up and the guy asks me if I have a delivery... I'm like no, but its my birthday! And he says Happy birthday I hope you wanted a new table cause its in my truck.

THANK YOU BRANDON! I love you so much and you are the best! My birthday has fallen on finals for law school every year so its been kinda on the back burner. But thanks for making up for it! Every birthday/anniversary I always guess wrong. But you did good this year and now I'm scared for your birthday because now it has to be something good!

here is to prove to you all that you can't even put your knees under our table! look at the difference.

here she is in all her glory! there are more chairs but we, I mean him are tuckered out from putting this all together!

12 comments:

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That is sooooooooo awesome that he got you a new table. Hope your day was the best!!!!!!!!!!!

McKinna said...

beautiful! I LOVE it! and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! (lets get together soon, -k-)

Shauna said...

whatever you do, dont giveaway your old table...sand it, paint it, and put it somewhere else...seriously, it looks like my moms table. We painted it white and its seriously so darling...Make it a craft table in a spare room...And if you insist on giving it away, give it to me and i will paint it.

Mark and Niki said...

FUN!!! I totally wish I had been there! LOVE the table....way better than the little one!

Whitney said...

I am so glad that you had such a good birthday. I am still bummed that I missed your dessert date. I am ready for Steve to be out of school so I can go to all of these things. I love your table!!!!!!!! I agree with Shauna, your old table would look really cute in between two comfy chairs in your bedroom, like a little sitting area. I will help if you need it.

Brandon said...

I already miss our old table... It was difficult to eat breakfast on the new table this morning because I'm not used to the bowl being so close to my face. But I'm glad you had a good birthday.

I would expect to get something really good on my birthday, but we'll be broke for the next year after buying that table. Oh well.

Audra said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday!I likey the new table.

Crazy Lifferths said...

So fun! Happy Birthday to you...I am so bad, I need to write it on my calendar. I used to be so good at remembering things, and now I can't remember where my keys are...I will blame the pregnancy :)

The Richards Family said...

Yeah B Dawg! Way to go. Now you will have room for us at the table when we come visit. Will you please tell that B Dawg to call Jason and convince him!

Brittany Barnes said...

Yeah! I hope you had a good one! Miss you lady!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Kiley! I love the table, I agree, it was a much needed gift. Brandon did do very good! Do you think he can come give Lance some ideas for Birthday gifts? Hope you are doing well.
Love You Tons!
Kim

Another Blog... said...

I'm glad you had a fun Birthday! It was good to see you! I LOVE your new table!! When is dinner??? We'll be there!!