Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hadley's 2 yr old pictures

My friend Valerie took Hadley's pictures for us and here are a few. It really hit me on Sunday just how big she is getting. We got home from church and I asked her how was nursery and she tells me she went to the temple church (thats what she calls the church, i have no idea why) and tells me bubbles, treats and knees and toes. It was just weird that she could tell me about the song she sang and what she did there.
It makes me crazy how fast time is going and that I have a two year old.
Here are a few reasons why I love her:
-she talks non stop to me at home
-she'll do anything to make us laugh
-she thinks farts are funny and blames them on other people
-when she doesn't want to do something she says NOPE
-when she does want to do something she says OK MAMA
-she loves to watch movies
-she's good at cleaning up (i hope i don't jinx this)
-she knows all my friends names and their kids
-she can unload the silverware from the dishwasher
-she has to go to bed with all her stuffed animals

She was looking at these with me and I asked her what she is looking at and she tells me a bird.

22 comments:

Brandon said...

I like the black and white one. She looks like she's thinking very seriously about something...

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Those turned out really cute! I love that dress . . .

The Foisy's said...

Those are adorable!! She is so cute. I wish Avery's hair was as full as hers. It probably never will though. She totally looks like you!

The Richards Family said...

oh my darling! I love them.
She looks just like you Kiley! so cute!

Britney said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE THEM. WHAT A CUTIE LITTLE MISS HADLEY IS! LOVE HER CURLS.

~shalece~ said...

Such a cute little girl you have!!! :-)

Holley and Brandon said...

She is so cute! I think I want Brooks to marry her when he grows up.

Crazy Lifferths said...

She is a DOLL! Miss you guys so much!

Erin said...

I LOVE them. She looks adorable!

Andrus Family said...

Those are seriously adorable! My favorite is the last one. She is getting so grown up!

Rissa and Jared said...

i haven't even known Hadley that long, but she looks sooo grown up in these pictures! darling.

Heidi Rowe said...

it's amazing how big two can be!

Unknown said...

She looks SO much like you!!

Rapunzel said...

SO CUTE!!!

McKinna said...

oh shes soooo stinkin' cute!!! LOVE her hair & dress!!

Frei Family said...

Holy Cow!! She looks just like you!! Lucky girl she is!! I Cant believe you membered my B-day!! Thank you!! i hope you guys are doing good!! We are in SG for the next two weeks, we have a couple trips planned in between but if you are around we should do lunch or something!!

Tere Shake said...

adorable little girl. You guys are lucky:)

Kim said...

Those pictures are precious! They make me miss Miss Hadley even more! She is so cute. I heard she has a dog named Hershel. How funny is that. I think Wally felt left out that she didn't name the dog after him. HAHA!

Lesley said...

Love them! That reminds me that I haven't taken Maci's pictures yet! I was so good about Ellie's picts but now I am dropping the ball!

Molli Poliak said...

I think she is the cutest little thing. You forgot to say how well behaved she is in public places..like church. I just hope mine is half as good as she is. So content doing her own thing for the entire first hour. I need to take notes. lol.

Brittany Barnes said...

She is so sweet! I love that picture!

amy said...

i can't believe she is 2 years old! she looks just like you guys.