Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had a way to short but fun weekend with my family. It is my dad's and soon to be sister in laws birthdays! We went to dinner and bowling to celebrate. Hadley loved bowling! We got the bumpers for her and no joke she beat me. And she got a strike.

I love my dad so much and want to wish him a happy birthday today! He is seriously the best! He is so fun, caring, smart, loving, strong, funny and the best example to me! I love that his family is everything to him and it shows. He does so much for all of us. If he hasn't seen us in a few weeks my parents will drive down to just eat dinner with us. Or if Brandon or I have needed something or with any move he is always there. I love watching him and Hadley together. She adores him.



I don't know if Syndey reads this, but happy late birthday! We love you and are so excited you are going to be apart of our family! You are so good for Kade and you are the sweetest person!

Uncle Kade helping Haddy bowl.

She would clap and cheer after anyone bowled!


She knew that the orange ball was hers. No one could touch it.

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Maybe our two kiddos can be nice to each other one day and we can take them bowling. :)

Rissa and Jared said...

I'm a terrible bowler--I'm sure Hadley would beat me.
And I'm watching Dating in the Dark, awkward!

Rapunzel said...

SWEET... Had got a StRiKe! Woo hoo. I'm impressed. I'm sure she didn't have any help either :) Cute... Sorry we didn't get a chance to see you. Next time!!

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I miss you!

The Big Fat Ugly Housewife said...

Kiley is that the old St. George bowling alley? Does the guy with the wig still work there? That place brings back old memories.