Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Summer

We've had a fun summer and it makes me sad that it comes and goes so quickly. Its still HOt here til October but they're closing all our pools now and making summer come to an end.

Here is a recap of our summer....

I love having my friends come visit so it started out so fun with Nicole and Brittany coming into town before Nicole moved to Iowa. This will hopefully be an annual thing, no kids, shopping and having some interesting talks out back on the patio! *Riley came to a few times and I got NO pics of us, sorry ri*



Hadley loves going to the District to ride Horsies.

We went up to Salt Lake for a very quick family reunion. It was horrible, Hadley had the flu while we were there too. We were able to say a quick hello to our good friends the Peine's.
Here is Hadley and Nolan.
Hadley having fun with Aunt Erin and Uncle Garrett. She loves jumping off Grandma and Grandpa McDonald's coffee table.
Hadley can't reach the pedals on her trike so she loves when friends or mommy takes her for rides. Here is her little buddy Francesca.

Grandma, or mygam is what Hadley calls her, spends time with us every summer on her breaks. This was after swimming lessons and they were enjoying a shake and having fun with milk mustaches.



We had a fun 4th of July with our friends. All the kids surprised us and played very well together and no one got hurt on the tramp!

And our last visitors were Riley and Crew again. We love when they come play even though Hadley has sharing issues when they do come!! These were the only pics I have and I had to still them off Riley's blog.


We also had Brandon's sisters Shannon and her family, Erin and Garrett and Kristen and her friend come visit BUT no pics!!

1 comment:

Rapunzel said...

Well, I feel loved!! :) ha ha I kid I kid! You know I love you. We had so much fun. Thanks for letting us come play. Can't wait to come visit again.