Monday, January 25, 2010

Disney ON Ice

We took Hadley to see Disney on Ice and it was so cute! My parents came down to hang out and come with us. We had a fun weekend with them! All week Hadley was telling us that Grandma and Papa were coming Friday and we were going to see ice skating on Sat.


We went early to see the new Princess and the Frog princess. And see Cinderella! Hadley loves Cinderella even though her face in these pics says other wise! She is seriously the most un-photogenic person ever!


Cars:

Little Mermaid:
Lion King: This one was my Favorite!
I think Tinkerbell should stick with Peter Pan, I don't like her as much. But Hadley LOVES her so I guess thats all that matters.

Hadley kept bumming off ice cream from Grandma. She won't use a spoon, just her fingers good thing her grandma is a good sport! She wore this dress all day and to bed including the heels! But when she wears it she only answers to Cinderella. (At least she is not a horse) The funniest part was when she said, "Grandma, make Cinderella some dinner!!"

We hate goodbyes! She gets so sad when these two goons leave us! They are the best and we love it when they come see us!

10 comments:

Britney said...

I love the picture with just the girls. So cute. Hey Nolan loves Tinkerbell too! Sad I know, but whatever. Had is so funny.

Erin said...

How fun! I have always wanted to see Disney on Ice. That last picture is so sad, I hate good-bye's too.

Caitlin said...

Maybe you could post some pictures from your visit with us? That would be nice...

Karley said...

Come down and go to Disney Land with us (or at least you and Had get in the car and come with me and Aus). They are so cute at this age there. Everything is so real and magical!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Kim said...

Looks like you all had fun! Well, it looks like we are coming to Utah this summer for Kade's wedding and Kason's homecoming. I have to call you about travelling with a little one since you just did it with Hadley last year. Could I borrow your pack and play to use so I don't have to bring ours??

Mark and Niki said...

Oh so cute!! That would be so much fun....We miss you guys

McKinna said...

HOW FUN?!?! My Dev woulda loved the Cars one!!
Photogenic or not- She is WAY 2 cute!!!

The Tanner Family said...

Fun! I wanted to go to that. GAvin does the same thing for most pictures..he geta all shy and pouts at the camera...what is with these kids:) Shes adorable though no matter what!

Our Little Family said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! She is so cute!! We miss you guys so much and seeing pics of your parents make me miss them too!! I hope you guys stay in touch! Love you and miss you!!