Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I finally got my Christmas pics, so I thought I'd post them. To get us in the Holiday spirit we went with my parents to the Bellagio and Town Square to see the Christmas decor. We also had a quick, fun visit from my aunt and unlce who live in Georgia. Its always fun to see them! She made Hadley her pink hat which was just what we needed for our Christmas in Utah!!



We started a new tradition in our family now that we are getting some grandkids on my dad's side! On Christmas Eve we always have a big progressive dinner but this time after dinner we went outside and spread some sort of mixture that Aiden made in preschool, all over the grass for the reindeer. Then we look in the air and find a red light, and lie to our kiddos and pretend its Santa. Then we go inside and the guys go put a present out on the lawn for each kid. And its their Christmas pajamas! It was a hit and Hadley keeps saying Santa brought her a red balloon.


We had a fun Christmas with my family and they spoiled us. Grandma and grandpa saved Hadley's christmas by giving her a rocking horse and making her a cinderella blanket. Brandon and I had to open all her other presents cause she could have cared less. The princess was not a hit, but hungry hungry hippos was.


Our highlight of the day was talking to my brother Kason, who is on a mission. We're excited for him to come home in June!



Then we took off to Salt Lake to see Brandon's family! We had such a great weekend and Hadley loved the snow! Grandpa Craig took us sledding and aunt Caitlin almost killed my daughter on a sled but we loved every minute of it. We played lots of games and saw lots of family and friends and it was great!

Our friends Dustin and Audra planned a fun get-together. It has been way too long since we've all been together and we were sad for the families who couldn't be there. But we had an awesome night visiting and catching up.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Yea for Christmas! I love the picture of Brandon in your mom's bed. I was totally laughing. Too funny.

Chelsey said...

Love your pictures! I just wanted to ask you how work was going for you guys in Vegas? My husband just graduated in December and is taking the bar in a few weeks. We have found it to be a little rough to find jobs with this economy. I can't believe that it has been 2 1/2 yrs. since that night at Texas Roadhouse and you guys were close to being done and we were just starting. Crazy!

Kim said...

The Christmas pictures were so cute! I loved looking at them even if it is February....ha! Miss you, I need to call you soon and catch up and get tips for traveling with a little one! Can't wait to see you this summer!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Looks like Christmas was fun! I love your new picture at the top of your blog! Super cut!