Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our February

This month has flown by! We've had a fun month though. We started some house projects. We are moving Hadley into another room so we've been painting and making her something for her wall. I'm glad Brandon is patient and just goes along with my crazy ideas. Hopefully this turns out!

{this is really propped up on something, he's not just cutting straight on our rug!}

We've been on a few cool dates including La Reve and Lance Burton.


The best Valentines present ever is when my parents and grandparents showed up to surprise us and babysit so we could go on a date with our friends! We have like 6 young women in our ward and a million primary kids, so if you need a sitter you have to call fast or they are taken. Well this is what happened to us so we thought we'd just take Hadley with us to dinner. Well, they had different plans for us! It was so nice of them. They just drove down that afternoon, told us we didn't have a choice that they just wanted to play with the kids and we needed to go have a break. Then they drove home that night, they are crazy I tell ya but are always so thoughtful.


{ I'm the worst at taking pics, so i have no pic of my valentine. I do love you bran, thanks for our fun date night and for my awesome gift}

7 comments:

Kim said...

I love doing house projects....I wish I was rich because I have so many ideas....ha! I can't wait to see pictures of Hadley's room...I am sure it will look super cute!!

McKinna said...

ah sounds fun! Love date nights!!

Erin said...

I want/need a date night. I wish I lived in Vegas, by you, so my family could make a quick trip. How nice. ANd I'm sure it was fun. Miss you.

Leslie said...

You do have great parents!! Can't wait to see pics of Hadley's room when it's done, which means you have to post some!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Your parents really are the best! Tell them thanks again for the night out.

Can't wait to see Had's room.

The Tanner Family said...

wow what nice parents you have! That would be a great suprise!

Brittany Barnes said...

I love your date posts! Glad you are doing so well and I am super sad I didn't get to see you when we came to St. George. I am going to plan that better! How about Mark is going to be in Vegas tonight for work meetings......I told him he needs to sneak me and Bridger with him so we can come see you!