Sunday, September 25, 2011

kiddos

8 months......



This month has been pretty exciting for him with lots of firsts!
-he {army} crawls everywhere
-he had 2 teeth come in within a day of each other
-got his first cold
-says "goo"
-cries in the car when Hadley is not sitting back there with him
-threw his first tantrum, like on the floor-flinging himself back tantru
m because I wouldn't let him stand in the tub.

-he pulls himself up on everything, this kid moves ALL day long


-went to his first rodeo (a post of its own coming soon...)


-tried out the swings at the park



-had a major growth spurt and we had to literally cut off the feet of his jammies the other night. Pretty junky, I know!



He is so fun, can't hold still, so curious, hates to be left out and does not give up easily.


Hadley at age 4 and almost 4 months....


-loving school
-loves target
-is in this copying everything I say stage.
-loves learning
-loves surprises
-can remember someones name after hearing it once, and lets me know that I always forget
-can keep herself entertained
-is just starting to really ask for friends to come over or for her to go to their houses and play.
and asks for sleepovers. Yikes! (i swore my kids would never be allowed to have sleep overs...)
-is obsessed with ages and not wanting to get old.
she told me "i stop growing when I'm 5 silly."

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

They really are too cute!