Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Salt Lake

Aug 19th- 21st

My cousin got married last month in Salt Lake so the kids and I headed up there for it. We were so excited to see our a lot of our family that lives far away. My cousin Kim lives in Atlanta and we had our babies a month apart, so we had a deal that we'd meet up for the wedding and meet each others babies! All my mom's sisters were there from Georgia and Arizona so it was a lot of fun! Wish we all lived closer.

visiting my mom at work when we got into town.

My brothers and Syd couldn't make it cause of work, so on our way we went and saw Kason who was working in Fillmore that week.


Hadley picked me a flower all by herself!
After being checked into our hotel for 5 min, we headed to the bridal shower while all the guys and Hadley went bowling!
My cousins: Kim, Hillaree, Karly, Amber and me.

Taylee did not know what to think of these two!
Katelyn 7 months, Taylee 1, Grayson 8 months.

On Saturday before the wedding we got up and headed to Park City. It was so fun and it is so beautiful up there. My dad and I took Hadley on the Alpine slide. She loved it and had her hands up the whole time.



Hanging out before the wedding started.

Kim, Katelyn and me and Grayson. Katelyn is adorable and is the happiest baby ever! She had a smile on her face the whole weekend!
The only pic I have of the bride! She looked so pretty and I loved that she had her mom walk her down the isle! So sweet!

This is my cousin Monique's little girl Chloe. Hadley had so much fun with her! She keeps telling me, "remember my new cousin Chloe, I miss her." We need some cousins to live closer. Hint. Hint.
One of our highlights of the weekend was surprising Grandma and Grandpa McDonald! I'm so mad I didn't take a single pic! We had Erin and Garrett in on our little secret so they were in charge of making sure they'd be home in between the wedding and the reception. So the kids and I waited on the porch while they were at dinner and surprised them when they got home. It was so fun! I love surprises! Their faces were great! Hadley was so excited. It was fun visiting with them and we were so happy that Erin, Garrett, Sylvie, Thomas, Kristin and Avery came by too!


So worn out that she fell asleep with her sucker in her mouth!
After the wedding reception Grayson and Katelyn SCREAMED the whole drive back to the hotel. It was pretty funny.

Saying goodbye! It was nice all staying in the same hotel. Kim and I stayed up late one night and just talked. I loved it. I love my family and cousins! We missed the ones that couldn't make it!

1 comment:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

looks like that was a great trip!