Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'M TAGGED!!!

mY hUsBaNd....
What is his name? Brandon McDonald.
How long have you been together? Together 4 1/2 yrs. Married 3 1/2 yrs.
How long did you date? From the time we started dating until the time we were married was exactly 1 year.
How old his he? 27!
Who eats more? Sad, but me. He's embarrassed by this so if you ask him he says we eat the same.
Who said I love you first? Brandon! This is funny! He tried to say it once before it actually came out. He'd been down for the weekend in St. George and was leaving to go back to Salt Lake. He was acting kinda funny and wouldn't just say good bye. Finally he said, "Kiley" (which was weird because he usually calls me Ki.) "I love... spending time with you!" It was so funny! It worked out good because if he would've said it then I would've freaked out. But it prepared me for the real thing!
Who is taller? Brandon
Who can sing better? Brandon. (not by much, we both aren't singers)
Who is smarter? I wish I could say me but its definitely him! I'm street smart and he's book smart!!
Who does the laundry? We both can, but I usually do!
Who pays the bills? Both. He does the online ones and I do all the rest.
Who sleeps on the right side? He does. What ever side is closest to the door I make him sleep on.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn?
Who cooks dinner? Usually me but he is a good cook! Sometimes we find new recipes and make it together. Its fun!
Who drives? Brandon. This was a sore spot when we first got married. Whenever we went on a trip, exactly half way he'd stop and make me drive.
Who is more stubborn? We're both the same. I guess it depends on the subject.
Who kissed who first? Brandon did!
Who asked who out first? Brandon did!
Who proposed? Brandon did. He did it on my birthday. He put the ring in a clock box so when I opened it I thought it was kinda weird I was getting a clock. I started unwrapping it and he got too excited and took it and finished unwrapping it for me.
Who has more friends? I would say we are pretty equal there.
Who is more sensitive? 100% me. I tease him that he's dead inside! Thats one of his strong qualities is that he doesn't let things bother him.

I tag Holley, Erin and Kristine! And whoever else wants to do it!!!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Thanks for playing along! I love reading stuff like this. It is so fun to hear the "behind the scenes" stories.

Beth said...

Brandon it is good to see that you aren't losing your hair as fast as everyone on the mission thought you would. We need to keep in touch better. Simmons

familyof4 said...

I make Chris sleep on the side where the door is too! I feel safer for some reason!

Erin said...

So that is too funny because I just tagged you. i guess it's ok because it's different questions. So if you do it again, I guess I will too.

Linds said...

Ky you are too cute! Hope everything is going good!

barlows said...

OKAY! Kiley, It's Sarah from the Bermuda ward stalking your blog to say WHAT A DARLING BABY GIRL! She's beautiful. Anyway, I found you from Kara Wood's blog, so I can check on you guys since you live SO far away at the other end of the stake. Take care!

The Roe Family said...

that was fun to read. we need to get together we have been sick forever so but i think we're on the mend.

*/ Jillian said...

kiley,
k you are way to sweet, I am HUGE! But I'm just watching what I eat and exercising. the norm..... but its so hard. I am too weak. YOU are the one who looks great