Thursday, February 07, 2008

Riley-Bo-Biley!

Riley, Crew and Mama Jew (Ri's mom Julie) came down to visit! We had so much fun and got a lot of shopping done! Both babies didn't sleep as well that night. It was funny cause every time we had to make a bottle we'd both be in the kitchen making them together! Hadley once again made the moves on Crew. Its definitely Crew's turn to show how he feels!


I love this picture! Hadley is just gettin' comfy propping her leg on him!


Crew loved the pink crib!! They had fun with the mobile! Don't worry we didn't leave them in there together all night or unsupervised!

7 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Looks like the babes had fun too! And I'm glad you didn't leave them unsupervised... ha ha!

Prentiss said...

Oh you are so cute!! Your baby is beautiful. I am so glad you left a message.. Now we can keep in touch better! Call when you come down and maybe you and Ri and I could go to lunch! Love ya!

Lesley said...

I am so glad you didn't leave them unsupervised over night! You know what they say... the holy ghost goes to bed at midnight. I think those early morning feedings were to get the mama's out of the equation.

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

Hey kiley! I am so glad I found your blog. Your baby is so cute...and I am happy you have a blog so I can see how you and your fam is doing. Hope you're doing well!

Linds said...

Too cute! Looks like you have a match made in heaven! They are both darling!

Frei Family said...

Hello my friend!! I knew i would find you in this blogging world!!! How are you?? Hadley looks so cute! You look so happy!

Holley and Brandon said...

I miss you already! And I absolutely LOVE my hair by the way. The color is perfect!! Thank you so much again, you are the best!