Monday, February 11, 2008

"Mama"

I know I already posted today but this is better than unpacking! Hadley started saying "Mama" this weekend!! She's been saying "Dada" for a while now but now she's onto bigger and better things! Oh and she's squints now when you get the camera out because she knows theres a flash! It cracks me up.

This is Hadley eating cookies with my mom. She couldn't stop giggling at her!


This looks like the flash is in her face but she's on the table and the light is above her! We're not blinding her! She makes this face when she sees the camera now!

10 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Hey this is Natasha Williams, I found your blog through Erin's blog. Anyway, I added you to my page. If you want to check mine out it is daveandtashawilliams.blogspot.com Your little girl is such a cutie!

Prentiss said...

Hadley is so cute! What a fun age. How is your cute mom doing? Tell her I miss her and love her and hope she is doing well! So when is Riley Ann going to start blogging??

Lesley said...

I think dada has to be easier syllabols than mama cause Maci said that first too. It can't be that they like the daddys better!

Erin said...

Kiley, she's adorable! It's been a while since I saw her last and she is so cute!!!

Holley and Brandon said...

I miss Haddles (did I tell you that is Brandon's nickname for her?)- the next word you need to teach her is Holley!

familyof4 said...

Cute!! Lauren was saying dah dah today. I can't wait until she is saying mama!

Cami said...

Kiley! Oh my gosh Hadley is growing up so fast, it seems like yesterday when I came to visit and she was a little baby! oh she is so cute. love the pictures! how are you? we need to get together again soon! love ya girl

*/ Jillian said...

isn't it the best when they say your name! What a great feeling that is! It only gets funner and funner(I totally know this isnt a word, oh well) from here!

Andrus Family said...

Yeah, I love that she's saying mama now. And how cute is she when she thinks the flash is coming - I love it!

Frei Family said...

We know that the mothers spend a lot of time with their children, so why is their first word always dada??? I am so glad she said mama she looks so cute, kiley!!!