Monday, October 04, 2010

Rodeo Time!

{ Sep 18th }

Anyone who knows our family knows we take the Dixie Roundup pretty seriously! I don't think I've missed one year my whole life! Its a fun family tradition we look forward to with my grandparents and a few of our cousins and we sit in the same seats every year. (wish our other cousins could join us too!) I'm pretty sure this is what started Hadley's obsession with horses.

Hadley's morning started earlier than ours. She had a "sleep over" on grandma and papa's floor. And early Sat grandma took her to the rodeo breakfast they started this year. Hadley got to feed some animals, pet horses and sheep and talk to the clowns. (pictures are on my mom's camera, dang it)

Its been a while since we've gone to the parade but I knew Hadley would love it so we took her this year. She loved catching the candy, getting a balloon, all the horses, cowboys and cowgirls and especially the rodeo princess!












5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

there's nothing like a good rodeo!

that's fun that your entire imm family could be there this year!

Courtney said...

Dang, I wish we would have bumped into each other. It's a major tradition in my family too! How are you?

Britney said...

ki you look so cute.

Kim said...

Thanks for posting pictures Ki! That looks so much fun....when I see that it makes me so sad we live so far away. I would love to have these special memories...treaure them I know you do! Love You!

amy said...

Kiley: a few things

1. I love these pics! you guys are so cute. Dixie Roundup forever.

2. I want to see a baby bump from you!

3. I have some vague memory of you writing me about mission/farewell stuff and can't remember if I ever wrote you back!

I am speaking on Oct. 24 at the Green Valley Stake Center at 9 a.m. If you guys are in town we would love to see you! You can also come over on Saturday night the 23 to visit. Love you and Brandon and Hadley!