Monday, March 03, 2008

9 Months!!

I can NOT believe Hadley is 9 months now! Its not suppose to go this fast! It makes me so sad but at the same time I love what she can do now! She is scooting and once in a while will do an actual crawl. She sticks out her tongue and will spit (Thanks Lanece!). She will not lay still for a full diaper change! And she is quick! Then once her diaper is on, she can undo it. She loves to get into our entertainment center and get Brandon's nintendo paddles out. She books it to the movies and gets out the DVD's. I know she is smarter than we give her credit for because I swear she knows that she is not suppose to get into the Ensigns and that is the only time she is quiet as she sneaks over there! She waves and puts blankets over her face to play peek-a-boo!


She found her bracelet!


She crawls underneath her saucer and puts the ball in there because it rolls all over!

8 comments:

Holley and Brandon said...

Ki I love her little bum! She is going to hate you for that someday :) I know I always say this but she really is the cutest- I can't believe she's 9 months old. It really has gone by so fast! I sure do miss you guys!

Lesley said...

Little stinker! I know, they grow up too fast! Her little bum is so cute!

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute pictures! Ya, just watchout, when you start thinking that you miss how she used to be so little... then you'll catch the "bug" and want another one! Are you wanting one yet? I got the bug when Aaralyn was about that age, but it took us a year to finally get to this pregnancy!

Kiley said...

I'm glad you think her bum is cute guys, my husband freaked! He is to protective already!

Natasha- I do get baby hungry but reality sets in and I realize i need to wait!!

The Roe Family said...

what a cutie pie. maybe one day her and chase (after his mission) will date. i swear i'm not a perv but baby bums make me happy. thanks so much for your help today. i was bummed i couldn't go to lunch.

*/ Jillian said...

how fun that she is starting to move around and stuff. That is such a fun age. And it just keeps getting more fun!

Luke and MaKayle said...

Is that picture appropriate for the blog world!? You need a parental warning! Haha! It's so cute! How did I not realize that her and Kaisa were so close in age?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

She's so cute! I love watching her...I feel like it's a little preview of what's coming soon with Nate!