Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Baby!

Brandon took a few days off of work so we could enjoy his last spring break ever! Once a year we go to Mesquite with our friends. I know it sounds classy but it really is fun! Its the best cheap vacation ever! We go swim and lay out. EAT and do the spa and it is the best! So my mom came and met us in Mesquite and she took Hadley for a few days. What is sad is I really think Hadley likes her more than us! Which is nice in situations like these so we can leave her!


This is Britney and Travis. Brit and I went to hair school together. Trav was so mad at me for getting out waiter to take our picture! Its sad I'm totally turning into my mom and grandma with the camera! I use to hate it when they would take pictures of everything and now I do it.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Kiley sounds like a nice break! I hope to leave the kids and go for a weekend with my sweetie!

Lesley said...

You have got to love those little getaways. The ones that are just long enough to not be miserable without the kids but you are ready to go home when the time comes! How fun.

Dave and Natasha said...

I think we need to convince my mom to do that for us for our 4 year anniversary. Do you think she'd mind babysitting Aaralyn and the twins? They'll be a month (maybe) by then... LOL! We've never left Aaralyn with anyone overnight... we need to get away sometime though. Oh, and BTW.. I have that same shirt you're wearing, but in black, I love it, and it looks great on you!!!

Dave and Natasha said...

Ya, it's not so much that I can't leave her, I would worry more about her not sleeping very well at their house because she refuses to nap at their house, and really, the thing that I think holds me back from leaving her is that I feel like I would be putting them out to have to babysit. I doubt they would think that, but I just don't want to get into the habit of dropping her off there all the time to watch... I can just see that my mom would get annoyed if I did that all the time. She probably thinks it's bad enough that we stop by all the time and then they end up offering us dinner... I already feel like I'm such a mooch... but really, I don't try to be! (Sometimes my mom just complains about dumb stuff, so I don't want us to be on the list!)

Kyle M said...

That sounds so fun. Kyle and I have thought about doing it. Its totally worth it. Sad to think its his last spring break ever.

KP said...

Its not bad to be like your mother cause she is way cool. So is your dad.

Britt and Rick said...

I am excited to be a part of the serene ward blog community!! haha you guys have so much fun! I Kiley... I am excited to get to know you! And ricky hates that I am always taking pictures.