Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hadley got tagged!

Hadley's friend London tagged her. So here we go.
Here are 8 things about Hadley.

1- Hadley likes to dance. When she hears music she bounces and shows her moves!

2- Hadley has a pink puppy that she sleeps with! It is so soft and she loves to put it on her cheek.

3- Hadley loves to watch Regis and Kelly and Ellen. When they do their monologues she thinks they're talking to her. She has her eyes glued to the tv and will laugh when they do! She just loves people and kids. When we're around our friends kids she watches them and giggles so much!

4- Hadley can be sensitive. When she gets her feeling hurt she bows her head.

5- Hadley loves food! She's not picky. She'd eat everything we do if we'd let her.

6- She has this new cheesy smile. It is so funny! She smiles from ear to ear and squints!

7- She loves to be outside. She loves the wind and rain! She gets so excited if its windy and will laugh!

8- Hadley is a lover! She'll pat your back when you hug her and will give you kisses. (open mouth, suck on your cheek kisses! I love baby kisses)

Hadley tags Nate, Millie, Cooper, Hudson, Lauren, Taylor and Aaralyn!


8 comments:

Lesley said...

I love that daytime talkshow fetish! That is so great! She is a sweetheart.

familyof4 said...

is this my Taylor?

Shutterfly Photography said...

cute! BABY TAGG I wonder who started this one? Good idea. and thanks about my hair that makes me feel better!

Staci said...

Hi cute lady!! I wasn't sure what blog to leave a comment on!! You look amazing and what a cute family! How is your mom doing? I'm so glad that you made a comment. I would love to keep in touch. So great to hear from you:)

Erin said...

Oh she is so sweet! I love it when they pat your back, too precious!

Shelise said...

this is such a cute idea. I bet Hadley has changed so much since the last time I saw her.

The Saliani's said...

nice much better site then mine,
check it out
vincenzosaliani.blogspot.com

Frei Family said...

She sounds so cute!! I really want to meet her!!!