Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope you had a nice Easter! Ours was nice. My family came down and spent the weekend with us. On Easter morning Brandon and I made breakfast for everyone. Then we gave Hadley her Easter baskets form us and grandma and grandpa Prisbrey. She got bubbles, teething tablets, and new hair things (if it ever grows in enough to use them). Grandma and Grandpa brought her some fun new bath toys and money for her bank. Then we went to church. We have the best calling, we teach the 5 and 6 year olds. I was so impressed with them. Usually during our lesson we hear the comments, "I'm bored" "Can we color now" and "What do you have for us today". I love the simple lessons in primary. They are on my level! But it was so great to teach the kids about our Savior and why we celebrate Easter.


7 comments:

The Richards Family said...

How how fun are holidays now that we have kids. I talked to Jason and we for sure want to come visit. I'll talk to Jason more.

Mark and Niki said...

ohh...she looks so friggin adorable!!! I love her bow!! I am glad you guys had such a good easter. We miss you.

Holley and Brandon said...

Cute pictures! Hadley is getting chubby little cheeks- I love it! How fun that you got to spend Easter with your family. I'm so excited to see you guys next weekend!!

Erin said...

Cute, I love your family!

*/ Jillian said...

fun easter! hadley looks so cute in her fun spring dress!

Britt and Rick said...

Hadley is so pretty!

McCoy Family said...

I am so glad you found me on here. You're family is so cute and I think your parents are the best ever. We love you guys!